Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with Lil' Inker Designs


It's that time again and I'm super excited I was able to squeeze in a card with some of the yummy new Lil' Inker Designs products for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. LID is one of the sponsors for this blog hop, again. Yay!

I actually have had this card made for a few days, but I finally got around to photographing and blogging it. I love a great cranberry/wine color for fall, toss in some dark teal and kraft and swooon! Some of my favorites. 

Here is the full picture of my card. I used kraft card stock and the amazing Stitched Quatrefoil cover  up. I colored up one of the pretty floral banners from Blossoms & Banners stamp set. I added a sentiment from Snarky Shadow Thanks inside the banner. I finished off the sentiment with my favorite new way to say thanks and the Snarky Shadow Thanks stamp. I tied in the coffee theme with the great Coffee Cozy die, it's a must have!  



You still have some time to join in on the fun. The blog hop runs until the 22nd.
Thank for stopping by today! 

14 comments:

  1. YOWZA!!! This is sensational and is literally loaded with LID goodies!!! Thank you, Lisa!!!! Amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, girl! From the embossed background to the fabulous image. It's all amazing, and I thank you for sharing your talents.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Love your card and that eb bg is wonderful!!! Gorgeous layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love those colors and that Stitched Quatrefoil. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I love your grouping of the flowers, sentiment and coffee cup. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combo of colors with pretty embossing, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, this is delish...love all the details and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely. Love the pretty flowers & the nice BG texture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lisa...this is absolutely darling!!! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an awesome background and a beautiful cluster of images ... and the colors! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very beautiful! Love the colors and background design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely done! Love the flowers

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!